Thursday 28 June 2018

Tom Ford Soleil Lip Foil

LIP ROCK METALLIC FOILS | DOING IT RIGHT!!! - YouTube
Today I test out the Lip Rock Metallic Lip Foils! These things are not the easiest to work with, but I think I have figured out how to get them to worksort of! I am going to follow the ... View Video

Tom Ford Soleil Color Collection Swatches & Review ...
Talking all things Tom Ford, in celebration of the launch of the Soleil Color Collection! Swatching in real life, chatting my thoughts, and showing you how I apply the products Visit my blog ... View Video

Tom Ford Winter Soleil Eye & Cheek Palette Swatches & Review ...
I have been waiting and waiting for this Tom Ford Collection to be released, and now I finally have my hands on the Warm Winter Soleil Eye & Cheek Palette And I think I'm in love. Stay tuned ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment